Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Let me be random.
(1) I've just wished winston happy birthday. =D And we still have no idea who is older
(2) Thanks to everyone who sent birthday wishes, prezzies to me. (:
(3) I miss debate so much, I miss the times when we were working so hard for it.
(4) I shall not be stressed alright. (:
(5) Time for me to get to sch for locker books, i left em all in sch, how to study
(6) I have grown up!
(7) I finally can watch 'No comments 16' (some clique name we had in church when i was p6)shows. Haha
(8) I am sooooooo blessed and loved.
(9) That was totally kyle! Totally! *strums guitar
(10) Thanks peeps for the cool stuffs that they wrote in the cards that cher gave me, like Haozhi who called me his Xiang gong and calls himself the niang zi! =D Haha!
(11) I can finally walk into the pool rm and tell the person Im 16 without lying =D

GDOP

the stage

brothers and sisters in Christ

from countries like myanmar, vietnam, korea and jap too (:

the performers streaming in


JOE! =D

Taman Negara

We werent a bit anxious about running late for the train. Haha.


Upon arrival.

Nice tracks.

Like in the oldies, totally.

Cabin




Carlights. A bit lame, I know. I was bored. (:

Seoul Garden

They have ice shaver machine there at TM. Changed alot there. So anyway, we tried to do some ice kachang-ing..

My failed attempt.

Second. And the price I had to pay is eat both. So much for perfectionism.

Ju.C's juicy dessert. =D


Cherlantte's i-scream

Papa clam and baby clam


And cherlyn fed me some baby food. See how tiny and small the prawn and cuttlefish is.

=D



Happy birthday (:

Thanks babes. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home