Monday, June 11, 2007

Yesterday wasnt really a good day. My life has encircling around thoughts, comp and the tv. It isnt healthy, mama.. Im gonna put a stop to it. I talked to my Aunt yesterday about all these crap Im facing. She said that our mind is like a battlefield, there are three parties: You, God and the devil. It depends on who you want to listen to. No point asking God for wisdom then next min listen to what Satan has to say to you. I think that's very true, he's always happily making us lose our focus of God. Well, Im really gonna put a stop to it. Im so tired of living life like this, being compelled to a lack of will. I want to go to thr the victorious frame.
And oh yes, challenges to overcome some stuff again.. It's really not a good feeling. It's like a reminder of the times when I dont know if I should go for debate, for thimun etc. Like a mixture of feelings.. One part says: Have faith, you will benefit from it. Another says: You're gonna fail. I blame myself for being double-minded. So the conclusion? Focus on God.
I need to get a life...... But before that... study. ):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ohyes! Happy belated birthday to clarissa! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home