Saturday, September 23, 2006

RECHARGED!

Haha! I feel so recharged now. Probably due to today's Word and the letter my cell group gave me. It was really encouraging. (:
Well, today woke up damn early to meet up with Juv for study. Somehow I didn't revise anything at all but I managed to finish History hwk. (: After that went for church and was very motivated during cell discussion. We were talking about many stuffs regarding our studies and some of us do encounter things like wanting to sleep when we just see books. Haha. So I felt like I wasn't alone at all. Anyway, I just pray for all my cell members to be able to do well for exams. Results doesn't really matter but whether we have done it with all our hearts matters. I believe with God, we can do it. (:

To my cell members
It doesn't matter if you see this or not but I just want to say that I'm glad I'm in this cell because the enthusiasm we have in knowing our Lord more and all the concern for each and everyone of us. I pray that our cell will grow spiritually and also in numbers. (:

*I made the decision and I'm going to put in dedication and discipline in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home