Friday, June 29, 2007

It's just so amazing that I could think of so much during the Chinese Oral, of anything other than the topic. Like seriously, what was I thinking of. I still feel like laughing at myself even though I've shared it with my friends.
Okay, firstly, I talked to myself within me that this was going to affect my grades, it was going to be reflected onto my cert. And when I did the pre-reading, I was talking to myself again, verbally this time, scolding myself for the wrong words I said. The timekeeper was just right next to me.. I have no idea how hard he had to contain his laughter. And then, before I took the oral, I asked myself how I could greet the examiners so that I may cheer them up and get the maximal of what I can get. So.. I think I said pretty okay, reading was not that good cause there were two pauses and a word that I didnt know how to read. I must really thank debate though, I said a point that was pretty well. Could tell, the examiner was nodding her head and smiling. =D I bet I was grinning with joy then. There was once when the examiner asked me "Why you feel..." and guess what I said. "I just feel so/ wo jiu shi jiang jue de." And we laughed. When the guy said "Any add-ons?", I held back these words very very hard "Can give me higher marks?" It felt like the words were rolling within me, and could slip out if I opened my mouth.
Moral? Well, this kinda stuff makes me wanna go crazy. Especially when I went down to the canteen and stunned there for a couple of mins. The examiner is a 'falsy' too. The girl keeps smiling, but actually.. I shall not carry on. Just love the process of sitting there, talking to them (despite the repeated points and one example that I talk halfway until dont know how to continue). Ah well, thank God that my fear was gone and I personally think I did my best. Nevermind the marks. (:

Great time lunching with the honey buns. Had so much fun recalling songs ranging from English to Chinese to oldies to dialect to songs of our generation (kids now wont know). Okay, just alot. Cher and I talked about what to do after 'O's, which is the hot topic now. It can really drag you away from reality but you can get thrown back once you say the poisonous word. It's just so upsetting to know that Im gonna leave this class where there are people I can related to. ):::: But well, I believe that the future ahead is gonna be a blast!

Let God work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home