Saturday, November 03, 2007

There's a time for everything. I guess that includes retreating to a hiding place and getting out of it. Sometimes I just get so.. I dont know what you call, thoughtful? That I just dont wanna mix with the crowd but just sit there and think, see, hear. Perhaps some of you who knows me better would have noticed. But this habit just gets so clingy that it even comes at the wrong time.. Which yes, I think I should control it.

My aunt just bought this book on Your Best Life Now devotional for me, well in a way. It's really great. Im just so happy, seeing a new book on my desk and it's meant for me. When so many times I enter the Life bookshop and stare at the beautiful book covers, knowing very well I cant buy all of them. Haha.

Physics was great, I would say. Next up: SS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home