Tuesday, October 16, 2007

take faith

Hello! Well, I didnt drink coffee but Im still somehow quite alive right now. Perhaps tml I'd just go groggy.. Why? Because Im going to school early in the morning just to mark Physics papers! Im so excited cause Im going to miss hours of sleep. )= Rah.. My friend told me smth that I felt that God is working. I'm just so happy for her man. Hope things turn out fine. (: And well, some of us cell members hanged around at Kovan mac after church and talk about some stuff. Yep, I feel that Im getting to know some of em more in depth and it felt great just talking about stuff, trying to help one another. Meanwhile, I'll just continue to keep the 'love is patient' teaching close to my heart.

Just wanna thank You God for always being there. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home