Saturday, September 29, 2007

resist the tormentor

Hmmmmm. Had a good cry out to God yesterday. I felt lifted from all the burdens that I've been throwing into my 'bag'. I can hop now, you see. (:

He never fails.

So I'm starting to put my confidence in Him. Whenever negative thought comes into my mind, I'm going to zap it.
----------------------------
Thank you teachers for the 'Last Lap' talk. Even though when I heard that word and I just felt like fainting because it's not the last lap of life you're referring to, I was really touched and more motivated. By Mrs Tang's motherly voice, Mr Aw's ever-unique speech, Mr Lim's vision, HuangLaoShi's "mei you za nian" and all the teachers' "We're behind you!" when JM and I turned around just to see Alan behind instead. Haha. Just kidding.

God is great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home