Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I shall just pour out some feelings here. (:

Well, I feel bad for talking so much again. More words that come out of my mouth= More destruction. Like my english, even though Im kinda )= about it, I should be glad because God has really been merciful. I had expression problems with my compo but I still got quite reasonable marks. Who am I to think that I deserve better right.. What is practice if I hadnt applied it in my exam.. And overall, God is still great. =D Actually if we would notice, we have improvements. I guess that matters more than looking at others' results and putting ourselves down.
Had a great time studying with Cherlyn today. Talked alot about future stuff, after O's.. I need to remind myself once again that I do not have to fear even though I still dont know what I want to do in the future. At least I know one thing I want for sure, to be close to God forever.

He crushes my fears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home