Thursday, September 06, 2007

how we waste our time

From now on..
Im going to greet Janice using: heyheyzz
And Janice is going to use: yoyozzz
The 'zzz' depends on our mood I guess.
Happy will be zz!
Sad will be zz..
Bored will be zzzz
Going to sleep will be zzzzzzzzzzzz
All caps will either be excited or I-wanna-beat-you-up

Adapted from a 2006 Dec post
-------------------------------------------------------

I went back to read my archives. I really need to question myself what I've been doing for the past 16 years. Haha. Janice, how could we have thought of such lame stuff!
And our competition is still pending. Haha! We have not notified Daryl and Ck who's the real winner. To find out more, check for one of the post in the prev Dec.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home