Sunday, August 19, 2007

Wah. I really have to thank Dudley for that video in his blog. Even though I dont understand some gestures that the people are making, the video is just too great. It's the kind that makes your emotions gush out all of a sudden. God is really strong. There are so many things that we're so tempted to do in life, but God is shielding us from harm at all times.
I was thinking yesterday about the backsliding ordeal. I call it an ordeal cause throughout that time, I have made God disappear from my life and the whole time was just darkness. I struggled to even go to church once in a blue moon and everytime I just feel beaten up just like that girl in the video. I can remember that for every worship I went that time, I cried. I felt that I could never never go back to church. I even told God stop wasting time on me, I cant do it. Man.. now thinking back, it's like a dream that was real. I thank God for my cell members who ever so supports me and listen to my views, their encouragements, the bondings. Also, for the very fact that now I dont even have to struggle to go church! Liberty is with me now. (:
Im telling myself that even if I cant finish revision, God is there with me. I questioned alot about the word succeed. Is it alright to succeed? Pastor told us yesterday that there's no problem with succeeding, but you must make it count for God positively. As for me, my guideline right now is to do my best in everything for God, and to succeed is to do what I like with my very best.

May our faith be ever so strong in God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home