Friday, July 27, 2007

Im here to blog so that Huichin will not be seeing the same post once again. (:

Im currently having fun drawing mindmaps and my battle with sleep is so much better already. Im just going to continue to be consistent in my work. I would think twice now about lying my head on the table or disturbing my classmates during lessons (we still disturb each other during breaks (: ) because I dont want to make people restless with me. And this is good, cause' in the end I benefit too. And 13th August is coming. Even though my confidence lvl isnt that high, I shall see what's in store for me.

Lemme talk about the motivation camp. Well, I personally believe that it got me into saying "I love you" to my parents more boldly. Haha. And dad took time to go for the parents' thing even though he had to rush off halfway. Like man, that's sweet. (: The course made me miss home even more than usual. And the trainers were funny, as in really funny. Just some things that really hit my heart, especially the time when Leroy listed the problems we said and the very fact that we do have certain qualities in us that we cant see since we have blinded our eyes with the problems we had. The course gave me a very own goal that I want to accomplish.

I have decided not to focus/think much on which JC/poly, what combination/course to take up. It's better for me to work hard now so that I may be the one choosing the course, not the course choosing me. (:

And actually, I just want to make a kinda public (somewhat public right) apology to old clique. You guys know my temper in the past. I was the kind who gets moodswing all day long and especially to my poor Huichin, sec2 has been a disastrous experience for both of us. But well, I can see for myself that my temper has changed quite alot. (okay, i dont really know if you guys think so.) And yes, Im so glad that we get along so so much better now. =D In fact, I love the times when we make really weird sounds like Patrick and the two piggys on your pencilcase. Haha! (:

And to my friends who are struggling with Mock Exams, exams, orals and tests, jiayou! You may think of me as a form of motivation if you want. Haha. Just kidding! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home