Sunday, July 15, 2007

I can feel my engines running at 40km/h now. (:

CL and I met up w Charis after church for choir bbq. Man, I really miss the juniors. When we were just at the fence, few of us started waving madly at each other. Then when we got in, we were like bumble bees buzzing around. I feel comforted. Haha. I thought they would forget us or treat us like strangers. But well, I really love this bunch of juniors, and Im pretty sure that we'd still be this close even when we return for visit. (: Hopefully there'd be chalets or tour at end of year or next year. (: Got to catch up with our own seniors too. And i heard that VJC people gets 50% off if they buy adidas stuff! But well, it makes ppl materialistic doesnt it. Im having a change of mind in going to ... I have to wait patiently for His answer.. And Mr Liew's chicken wings are the best chicken wings I ever ate in all the BBQs of my life, serious. Why? (1) We were hungry until we can only crawl. (2) It contains fatherly love. Aww. And Principal bought fruits for us.




Toothy charis. She's crazy.



Pris helped my bag wear clothes and created the hands. Cool huh.

I told you she's crazy. (:


So much for live earth, that's smoke btw. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home