Thursday, July 12, 2007

fervent prayer

'Faith grows amid storm'

Yes, I think too much. Mum made me see that I was really thinking too much, taking up too many burdens, storing too much cares in my heart. I had a good time crying out to God. And the yellow wall cheered me up a little. I like the yellow walls of our class, it makes me feel the sunshine.
Thank you JM, Charis and Ju.C

Im keeping the promises in my heart that I may know that Your presence is very real and Your love covers the multitude of sins.

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go. I will counsel you and watch over you." Psalm 32:8
"Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall." Psalm 55:22

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home