Sunday, July 01, 2007

great encounter

Yesterday was a blast of time! (: Had to do CIP and each group went to a block of flat in sengkang estate to collect old stuff. Man, after doing it, I feel like a very useful person! Haha. I wanna suggest to the school not to organise boring after-exam programmes. Just get us to do some CIP! (: And I do miss beach cleaning with 1E1 o4' peeps.


Stuffs we collected, there were scanners too! =D

Chill Out was great! Even though games time was a bit short, it was fun and Iris came! (: That super crazy tribegirl who kept laughing at me with sophia for i-dont-know-what reason. And our group came in 3/20! (:::::: Okay, it was pretty shocking. I especially like the cheering station. They used some frequency meter to give us our marks so what did we do? We shout lar! Haha. And must be in high pitch voice too! (: Dinner was provided but we were still hungry so went to this prata store. Bought a big Thosai and Banana Prata. I managed to finished 90/100 of it. It's a big accomplishment to me, cause' I ordered without knowing that the food would be humongous. Haha. (:


This was taken halfway, it had covered the whole plate.

The banana prata. (:

We're gonna go palawan beach on 22nd July. (: Church booked the whole beach. Like so cool! Cause I miss the beach. Anyone interested do tell me (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home