Saturday, August 25, 2007

I have nothing to my name, nothing to be proud of, except the very fact that I have God.
That cheered me up. I feel less beaten up by my thoughts.

English prelims have just passed. I have no idea how I have done. But I know it was definitely better than writing about the fire essay and ending off with a, "the flames licked the ground" and then pens down. (: This time was on hopes. Pretty sad. Even though my storyline wasnt that fantastic, I have definitely injected the sadness into my heart (and hopefully, the story) as I wrote it. Somewhat like another girl that Im writing about in another dimension, and I can relate to her very well. In fact, I felt like I was in it. I guess I really hope that one day I will be able to write some really emotive story that even I would cry. That would have been an accomplishment. Haha. Still have some exam stress problem, like the very fact that I cant stand mess and we couldnt use correction tape.. I must train myself not to use it. Kept re-writing the same starting sentence for more than 3 times.

Overall, I did my best. (: Nothing to regret about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home