Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Yes, this is an edit. I deleted the messages. I came across a material that says "Interesting how one's mouth tempts another into argument and in the process we all become fools. God's way out of that is Proverbs 15:1 "A gentle word turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger." " I guess I will define it as deleting the messages so that my tagboard will not be on fire. Thank you friends for defense.

Anw, thank you 4E2 for yesterday. Had a great time volleyballing until our hands ache like crazy, eating the food that's 1000 times better than canteen food, playing all those games esp the entangling that we failed to solve, soaking in the water until I had to borrow shirt from wash-clothes-k and Juv's fabulous figure that I'd probably never see again. Haha. =D The harshest reality is probably we're back to mugging. But Im looking forward to Christmas! =D
Realised the sky is so beautiful. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home