Wednesday, September 12, 2007

When you really feel that you cant do it.. find God. Yup. I realised that there are alot of things that I really cant do on my own. Things like having compassion, study stress and things that are just so out of my control.. etc. I find myself depending on God more and more each day. And.. the best thing is probably Im out of stress mode. I mean, many of us would admit being in E2 can be pretty stressful. (im not saying the rest aint) Just imagine all of us holding on to a stress ball under our desks.. Yep, pretty amusing if you picture it. But it's really great that we're the kinds who play until siao too.. I mean, you dont find another Juvenal elsewhere right. =D
Yup, so anyway, today's Geog. I have no idea why, but even though I have not finished revision, I just felt like charging in and get done with it. =D I think I did pretty okay. I mean, human geog, I know how to crap about you! Haha. I think if I keep up with this atmosphere within me, I will do my O's so much better. (:
I dont really see how I can get pass with life without relying on God more and more.. It's just.. it's great to know that I'm safe in His arms. And I cant wait to taste the food up there! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home