Saturday, September 08, 2007

Yesterday, celebrated Huichin's bday. Think she's really happy, cause she's the kinda who can cry from laughter or smth one. Even I, the nicest laughter maker in the world, hardly laugh until cry. )= Haha. Fish & co. is really nice. Nice ambience until we cant even see what food we're eating (dark). Okay, too extreme. Keep taking pictures. See, girls are the kind who take pictures until our fingers go wobbly. Yah, took some really hilarious pics. Almost wanted to emo, but the place, too many people pass by. It doesnt matter, great runaway from books. Pris and I brought our chem out. Haha.
And she looked really funny with the hat and the firework stick on her hand. The fish & co. people do their cheer while we tried to follow miserably.

Even though my mind is still in a whirl, and it's in chaos, at least I know I can cling on to You.

I have a great mummy. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home