Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Today's paper was a bliss. (: I dont really know why, even though yes it was quite difficult, I just feel.. happy. Haha. Perhaps the contrast between the mid-year paper. Mid-year paper was more cell-killing. So anw, Im left with 3 MCQ papers and done!... for Prelims. )= But God has really been so faithful, He gave me all the peace and alertness I needed. So.. Fear not o levels. (:
Took 119 and looped with Cherlyn. We saw this really cute little boy. I mean, yes, I always say that of every kid.. but this time I'll admit.. he's cuter than me. )= Haha! He kept throwing his fury lion bag at us and the way he crack a smile and laugh.. Haha. So we played some 'games' and high-fived. (:::::::: His little palms was like 3 times smaller than mine or smth. I miss being a kid.. And I was thinking. Perhaps when I grow older, I can probably just adopt some kids and they will tag along with me anywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home