Sunday, September 16, 2007

I guess I have to be more flexible.

I was just wondering what I have been doing recently, and whether that was what God has planned for me and stuff. So in my desperation, He answered me. I read this book "The Power of Prayer" which was in the older type of Chinese. Pretty amazing that I figured out 90% of the words.
I'll try to translate the article..
I hope you will grow closer to the Lord, to feel the warmth of His embrace, that He may give you a zhen zi de heart; so that you may know what is His plan for you, and live a confident life; and to further understand what He wants you to become, so that you may walk into His plan.
Okay, the prayer's quite hard to translate. But well, it really showed to me once again that God is so real and He is my Helper! (:
Part of James 4:8 Come near to God and he will come near to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home