Monday, October 01, 2007

Hello hello hello.

This few days can be counted exhausting, not mentally thankfully. But well, I guess I've spent time well. I found the group of people whom I can really study with, 3 weeks before O's. Haha. But well, I just kinda felt that it's great to be able to spend time with friends and really study at the same time.
Saturday, sermon was about us being fearfully and wonderfully made. The pastor actually had this small activity, made us realise that our height= length of our hands all the way from left to right when we stretch it out. But well, I guess that doesnt really work for everyone though. I guess I felt much better after service. Had been really thinking about the future and stuff.. but I really have to look to God and not listen to the world's "you dont know what you want to do yet? aiyoh. i planned for my future since i was in my mum's womb (i exaggerated this part. haha.)" Dined with some of the girls, which I find is really fun. We just talk about anything. Iris and I made the half section of Mac look at us.. due to our beautiful, amazing, resounding laughter. Haha. (:

Mug hard, seek Him hard.
I shall wake up every morning with expectancy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home