Sunday, October 28, 2007

im still alive

Hello. (: Just a post of thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving 1.
Healed of sore throat and headache. =D When I think back I just feel that it's so unbelievable. I felt kinda feverish and thought I was getting throat infection. Like on saturday, two days before a written paper. I had so much unrest within me cause I remembered the time when I fell sick suddenly before PSLE paper. Haha. You wouldnt have imagined it.
The invigilator had went along w me to the washroom cause I needed to puke. Yes, puke. But we didnt get to the washroom in time. So just imagine the mess I made at the corridor and how she shouted from fourth floor to the track and calling for my Principal. I was totally bawling at the sick bay cause I thought I couldnt take the papers anymore and had to stay in Primary School for another year. Haha!
But God is just so amazing. He answered my prayer. And the next day, I had a horrible headache. It was just like someone poking a knife into my right brain and slowly slicing it apart. Okay, gore. Every time I moved my head a little, it would hurt. It continued hurting on monday morning so I continued praying. Haha. Amaths paper was such a bliss when I was rid of it.
Thanksgiving 2. I found a 5 mark question at the last 6th min of my Geog paper. It was kinda funny cause at the previous page, there was this sentence in bold that says, "Question 3 continues on page 8." =D

Okay, I've shared this with quite some people cause Im just so amazed lar. Haha. With God, all things are possible. And I really like this verse that SP shared yesterday. "Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead." It's what Im need. I guess I shall really be happy for my results whatever it is. At least I got the chance to even get into that examination hall and give my best. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home