Sunday, September 24, 2006

Housewarming (:

Haha. I'm sorry. I broke my promise of not using the comp and just take my prev post as tomorrow's post. (:
Anyway, today had housewarming and my parents didn't let me invite many until they last min tell me it's okay with the numbers. Like, wow, they told me that right on the day and expect people to be free. Haha. So Juv, Cher and Jas came and we studied. Yeah, maybe I should just say they, not we. I was watching tv, talking, smsing, anything but not study. Then Haozhi joined us later and we totally gay-ed the whole day lar. Haha.
And so the problem started when we reached yoshi for dinner. I don't know why but I suddenly had the bad feeling that if I continue to want to study and can't study, i'd just end up with one simple consequence: retain. So i was like totally worried and tried to study but all i faced was darkness. Totally broke down lar and I'm really so tired of crying over studies. I realised all the while I managed to get good marks was because I fell and God helped me to stand up again. This time I had thought I would fall and never be able to pick myself up. But still, God's grace and love for me touched me. He reminded me of all the while He never gave me up so I shouldn't give myself up. And addition of my friends' encouragements, I'm going to obstinately make myself stand tall once again and I'm going to glorify my God!
In the past I didn't do well for studies but I enjoyed studying. Then later in my life I decided I needed to do well and I pressurised myself to study. Right now, I've decided to try my best and do what I can. Most importantly, enjoy every moment of studying.

* Thank You Lord for being with me wherever I go.

* Thank you for being there for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home