Sunday, November 04, 2007

i need extra coating for my armour

Oh man. Im just so excited at the idea of mission trip! I remember a time when I started having this desire to go and help people, spread love to them etc. Im just so glad that God placed this opportunity for me to go for mission exposure. He cleared away obstacles, which includes Joyce's prom which at first clashed with mission date, shifting the date from 27th to 1st. =D Im just so excited lar. The programme sounds so hands-on. All ready for it.

I've just thought of my requirements of my ideal JC. Haha.
- Near (impt, cause i've gotten so used to the geological distance from house to sch. haha!)
- Where there are the sick (not literally lar)
- Where I can improve on public speaking
- Where I can grow in the Lord
- Subject combi that I will like and use in future
- Hopefully, have some of my sec sch friends

Meanwhile, please pray for Joe that he'd be able to get his leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home