Monday, September 25, 2006

I tried to study today, really. But I couldn't. Nevertheless, I told myself not to rush. Really trying hard not to stress myself up. But.. I think there's something wrong with me. Something to do with my concentration or interest in studying.
But thank the Lord. I have friends who offered to study with me. Yeah. I think I concentrate better when I study with others outside. Or I can even study alone outside. That'd be good. All I can think of is the word: TRY!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Amanda sent this song lyrics and I could relate to one part of it.
The hopes we had were much too high
Way out of reach but we have to try
No need to hide no need to run
'Cause all the answers come one by one
The game will never be over
Because we're keeping the dream alive
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Exams just seem like hurdles race now. You have 9 obstacles. Just conquer it or give up. I hope i choose the first one.

*It seems like some wonderful fairytale. But trust me, the feelings won't last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home