Monday, November 19, 2007

dedication

I don't know about you, but I'm just so glad to be in 4E2.

I never really expected much for the high tea. Actually, the food was so-so except for baked mussels that I was just so tempted to just take the whole tray and go. After all, I had already planned to gobble up the mussels. I guess the thing that really made the whole graduation worth remembering was the teachers' well wishes, friends taking photos, and of course the cheering no matter who was performing. It didn't feel like we're just spectators, but we were involving ourselves in the whole show.
Thank you Priscilla for the wonderful video clip. I really meant it when I said the longer the clip, the better. You've done a great job defaming Juvenal. =D
Thank you Mr Lim for your message too. Especially when we don't even know how you got our primary sch photos! Thank you for having so much faith in our class too. (:
I guess to 4E2, even if we didn't get the best class award, we'd still believe that we're our best class! And all goes to other classes too. I'm sure that everyone is proud of his or her own class. =D Thank you teachers for your votes.
Thank you 1E1 people too, you guys have made my Sec1 life really great. Especially the fact that I was all so cute and innocent back then. And I still am. Haha. Who am I fooling. =D

To Juvenal, Cherlyn and Jasmine: Thank you girls for walking w/ me this 4 years. I'm gonna make duplicates of you guys so that I can go crazy. Yeah, juv, you're right. I think the ppl in JC will flee if they hear me self-praising. (:
To Charis, Jiamin, Bryan, Dudley, YM, Lewis: You guys are good to talk to and seek advice from. Thanks for everything esp when you have to listen to my nonsense and yup, I'm just grateful to have known you guys (esp JM for the FOP trip that brought me back home). Yay, I'm the prodigal daughter. Haha. Continue to FISH HARD. (:
To Huichin: Yay, you've been accompanying me since Sec1. I was really surprised by what you wrote in the letter but don't you ever feel bad about it. (: Thanks because you're the one who is nearest to me to listen to my crappy stuff and laughter. I feel like a loud hailer now. )= Haha.
To Alyssa: Im gonna miss you alot. You're unique in your own way and I will miss piggybacking you. Today was such an accomplishment! I managed to piggyback you in my dress. =D
To every single person I met in NV: Im so glad to know you! =D Even if you don't. Haha!

Well, it's time for me to move on to my next destination. Yes, to where God's placing me in.
No matter where I have been, I know something that is eternal is where I'm truly heading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home