Thursday, November 15, 2007

beautiful field of harvest i've yet seen but believed

My first end-of-O's present is : comp crash.

Haha. It's like kinda irritating. I was all grouchy when my brother told me all my data are gone. My debates, my wonderful photos, my videos (the drama serials starring juvenal chan, jasmine chi and cherlyn with guest stars once in a while), etc. I came out all positive after wondering if God will make an album of heaven, my family, friends to show me when I get up there. You know, heaven guide. Haha. But well, the next day, my brother told me that he revived the data. So Im like, totally grateful. Haha.

Yesterday was fun. Hahaha. We roamed around to find jobs. As in really holding on to classifieds and walking. Funny. Then we also went to the RecruitExpress. We were like totally lost in the midst of tall buildings. And crossing the road was just as hard when it seems like there's endless stream of cars lining up. Well, the interview turned out quite okay. He just asked some questions. But it's gonna take time to find a job for me. Considering my weird schedule. I dont have much hope, but I read a devotion on a job interview on that very day.
It's about this guy who got his job and the directors said, "You didnt have the best resume nor the best qualifications, but there's something about you that we like. We can't put a finger into it." It's like God's favour was really resting on him.

Oh yes, 'Facing the Giants' was really great. The movie was like.. I dont know, it's the first time I can relate to the characters. It's just very different from all the other shows I've watched cause' it's very reality-based. I was really moved to tears. And I will never forget the deathcrawl. They were training for their baseball and this guy was made to do the deathcrawl, whereby another guy will be placed on your back as you crawl in push-up position. Then he aimed for 30 yards but the coach blindfolded him and told him not to limit himself. Everyone was sure that he cannot even reach. But in the end, he got all the way to 100 yards with much perseverance. I guess, we're really limiting ourselves at times. We can do so much better with all our strength. Just that excuses, lethargic, ppl's judgments like to take its place on us.

Okay, Im just so grateful that O's is over. I cant really say I wish that I can do it all over to kill boredom. Haha. When I think about it, it feels quite surreal. Like.. secondary one was really yesterday. And I just did my papers so quickly. It's like do your papers, get your results and head to your next stop. And I kinda know which JC God wants to place me in. An environment where people build me up and not tear me down. Due to my little faith, I still have my reservations. Im asking for Him to make His will for me clearer.

I finally understand the meaning of 'shop until you drop'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home