Friday, December 21, 2007

Hello. (: As my devoted blog reader Iris says I never update my blog (like for four days only lar). Here I am, once again. Okay, I think it's rather good to know that at least someone is reading and I'm not talking to the thin air..

Today was rather fun. I'm having post-mission reminders. Like when this guy came and sat beside me on the bus, I was thinking about the thing in Aceh whereby you cant sit beside another person of opposite gender for more than 6 hours. Well, I don't remember having to sit on the bus for six hours in small and cute Singapore. Anyway, we went carolling in mixed cell groups. Got to know this girl in the carolling team. She's rather nice. (: And it feels great cause' hadn't met up with some cell members for quite long due to mission trip and rain camp. I think it's really great to just put on a smile on my face and sing the carol songs even though the chinese is quite tough. I believe somehow or another, people would be touched or have a deep impression. (: When pastor was talking about christmas story, it made me realised something too.. that everytime we like to talk about us being sinners and everything, actually there's one thing that we cant forget. That is Jesus has cleansed all our sins and God remembers our sins no more! (: After carolling went to PS for pool session with cell members. Smarties is really pro. Man, I'm complimenting him. He better not see this. And yeah, great, I stepped on mud twice today. On the way and back paradiz centre. Yay. And we literally ran back to Dhoby MRT realising we're 7mins early for the last train.

Oh yes, I was watching Heroes on DVD today. And it took me to Disc3 to realise there's subtitles, or rather my Bro told me that. )= And to think I was blasting the sound a little just to hear their accent clearer. And after watching the show, I think I can slang better. Haha! Useful for next thimun, which will probably never come. You never know.

This is a gist of my devotion for 13th, when I got my JC posting.
It gives a metaphoric expression on weaving fine silk. They say for those very fine silk, they have a special room for it. Basically the whole room is dark, the weaving person is in the dark, and only that weaving thing got light.
Sometimes it's very dark, and we don't know what we're doing, just like I dont know why God put SA in my heart.
We are not able to discover any beauty, any possible good in our experience, just like I dont really wanna go there cause it's quite ulu and it's not my first choice actually.
Yet if we are faithful and fail not and faint not, we shall someday know that the most exquisite work of all our life was done in those days when it was so dark. (:

Spin cheerfully, Not tearfully, He knows the way you plod
Spin carefully, Spin prayerfully, but leave the thread with God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home