Friday, December 14, 2007

how beautiful is your unfailing love

Yesterday, I headed off to SA after church. Just to know how to get there. It was rather okay, less than 10 mins walk from MRT station. But from across Kallang River, it looks rather big. And I never knew there was St Andrew's Village. Yay, Im going to cross over bridge everyday to get to school. I really hope to take Physics but I guess I can't since Maths is more impt. I really love Physics alot lar. )= I guess probably because' Ms Chen has been so so good to us. Whenever I break down she'd show her concern. And she has been my science teacher for 4 years! Urgh.. I'm going to miss her alot. )=
I'm really sorry that I didn't make it for the outing with Juv and company. And because I overslept, I woke up realising 3 people have been trying to get me on the phone. Headed off for beach with Jassy and Cherlyn. It was quite good. Especially when you stretch yourself and feel the breeze. I just feel so so relaxed compared to past times of going there. (:
Thank You God for reassuring me that You have taken care of my future and guiding me. Going to SA isn't gonna to feel like a forced obligation. I'm going to head there with willingness for You to mould me. May I be ever so mould-able. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home