Sunday, November 25, 2007

the joy that overflows out of me

THIMUN is over. I dont know what to say, but I know I definitely miss it. I guess it's a different level of participation for me this year. Yup. I think yesterday was really fun. Timor-Leste was sitting at the back, and it's kinda sad cause when we raised our placard, the Chair just wont call us. Even though Jm was so enthusiastic to raise it. She was probably half way up her chair. Haha. We really love dealing with this issue on Palestine and the atmosphere was really funny and tense. Cause' Palestine was the co-submitter of the reso, but during plenary it was against the reso. We were basically watching a drama going on or smth as the people argued. And I was pretty sad when we voted for the reso. The delegate of Vietnam was probably still willing to buy Jm and I lunch if we voted against, which in our hearts we were against the reso. Haha.

Aceh is just 5 days away and my heart is thumping hard because it's coming so fast. I've missed rehearsal so I'm not really prepared. Currently still preparing my heart to take up roles that I've never tried before, and expecting anything can happen.
I've been tearing these two days. I really know why. God has really helped me so so much. I really can't explain how grateful I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home