Saturday, November 24, 2007

He loves me not for what I've done

Hello! (:

These three days have really passed in a flash. Well, I feel happy having things to do for one so that I wont feel bored staring at four walls. But well, it isn't really good to like to be busy huh. I have to really give glory to God for these three days, of which tml is the fourth. Why? Because before I came for THIMUN, and the reason that I came, was I knew I would have to depend on God heavily. Im like very happy lar, cause human's tendency is to be a noble man and take up all things and slog your life through.

Yes Janice, I've finally made POIs! Well, I can't really explain my joy. But after having a talk with Mr Lim which brought me to the verge of tears when I talked to him how God has been comforting me and encouraging me all the way when Im doing my devotion. After the talk, I went back to my GA and I have no idea, I raise that placard finally and I spoke. And actually, it feels really great when the Chair says, "The delegate of Timor-Leste, you've been recognized." You guys would probably think, "Huh? Looyee can't talk one meh?" But seriously, I'm the kind who finds it rather difficult to talk to strangers. So okay, my hand was shaking when I sat down. God told me He will never finish His work in me halfway. I decided to place my trust in Him and the next day when I raised that dumb placard, it felt like the most natural thing ever. The only sad thing is I didnt have the time to make the amendment. But I know He's gonna finish His work on me.
He has talked to me alot. When I'm walking to the canteen pitying myself for being alone, He throws this thought in my mind and tells me I'm not alone.

I have to believe tml will be a better day to have a better day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home