Tuesday, November 20, 2007


Down the road, a beautiful flower caught my eye.
She told me, "Carry on little flower, you can do it!" (Quote from Aly's bottle)


Then later, a shit came in my way.
But we become special friends. (:


There was this monster with really bad breath (haha!)
He likes to watch heroes fly in the sky, and capture the scene with his camera and a glass.
(Is that the most decent shot you can take with me? Justkidding. (:)


There were also several other girls.
Our hobby is to be defamed. But well, we can't be unglam for the day.


There was this poor girl who always get bullied by me.
I was like the big bad wolf, ready to gobble up Little Red Riding Hood. =D


We went to the zoo, and saw this tiger.
She seemed so friendly, even willing to take picture with us.
But then later she roared out loud, we ran away with our legs trembling with fear.


I heard a loud voice crying out, "Im cut and pretty and everything!" (yeah, including ugly. jk!)
I turned around and gave her a sneer.
But later joined in, we were self-praisers. =D


And holding on to the torch of victory.
We're gonna run our race.

Source: Huichin, Juvenal, Dudley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home