Monday, November 26, 2007

You're the best christmas gift ever

Christmas! I cant wait. Service on sat and we practised carolling. =D The festive mood is already burning in our hearts. So after looking at what Joshua posted, I felt that it was good to let people have an idea of what I want for Christmas..... Hahahaha.

1) Go to LIFE bookshop and grab any book with nice cover and really good content. (:
2) Bury me with tops.
3) I want a shawl, those kinda like jacket one! (hint hint huichin)
4) I want the zebra belt. Hahaha!
5) A sunglass with eye degree of 650, which is really impossible. Haha.
6) Tell me Im cute. HAHA! Okay, that sounds rather disgusting.
7) Get me a laptop. Even more impossible.
8) Compose a song and sing the song from my void deck. Okay, Im just just kidding. Please dont scare my neighbours off.
9) Send me all the Christian songs you have. =D
10) Everyone to just be happy. (: I guess that's already a blessing.

I still think 1) and 9) is the most practical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home