Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hello (: I had my very very first work experience yesterday- selling ice cream. Haha. I think Im gonna hate ice cream because the customers like to see and hold it until the box is going to melt or smth then hand it back to you for a more 'hard' one. Haha. Quite fun actually. Even though we were rather depressed with someone scolded us. Well, I guess that very one day taught us a lot in different ways. Chui and I were supposed to make a hundred but because we gave discounts, we were left w 90+. And split into two. I guess for a first-day ice-cream seller, it isn't that bad. Afterall, we have door-to-door experience before. (: Except that the dry ice really hurts. Haha. And yes, it definitely motivated me to study harder for better job in future.

Went for mission trip prep. I think today is kinda fun cause' we got to know people in the team much better when we keep talking. I heard that the food there is very nice. So maybe, Juvenal, it's wiser for me to bring the food back instead of fertile soil. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home