Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Headed out for job hunting yesterday. I think Jassy is gonna get the pepperlunch. It's pretty crazy, you have to work there for 4-5 months. I dont even have a full whole month. So basically, all these while I'm just having fun trying to find something to do. Haha. Maybe I'd even go sell ice-cream. Haha! And gobble it up. =D
Went to meet up with cell girls. I think cafe cartel's service isnt really that good. Firstly, they have a empty pepper bottle. But their cheese is really great even though I dont really know what's in the mixture of weird thing. Yup. It was great talking about Iris' love story. Haha. Like how she met 'Bobby'. (:
I guess, it's pretty funny. How in the past I started "declaring her affection for .." according to Jason who's in another church now. Clarissa and Joyce should know who. Poor joyce, everytime have to hear me say, "I wanna eat prata. Cause' he likes to eat." Haha! This was.. 5 years ago! =D Well, I guess I've grown pretty much. I learnt that whatever may come, I'll hold on to letting God's will be done. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home