Sunday, December 16, 2007

be like jeremiah

I think today is quite nice. (: Because Andrew betrayed himself. Haha. I guess he really makes the group laugh. (You should be glad I'm complimenting you) Like just to make me and joyce stay for macdonalds, he said stuff like, "The first time I saw you, I thought an angel just dropped from the sky". Haha! Of which I felt veryyyyyy disgusted. But okay, good attempt in making us laugh.

I felt quite burdened today. And God spoke to me through sermon on "Keeping the Faith".
To brothers and sisters-in-Christ, may these verses encourage you.
Hebrews 6: 12 (MSG)...Be like those who stay the course with committed faith and then get everything promised to them.
Hebrews 6:20 We who have run for our very lives to God have every reason to grab the promised hope with both hands and never let go.
These verses really touched the core of my heart and tears just had to well up in my eyes. (I'm sorry, I miss writing compos) God really understands what we're going through! Not in just this these few verses but also many parts of the Bible. Indeed it's a living book that talks to us and refreshes us. I realised that these few days I've been tempted to use the comp and go out etc. to do my QT. But well, I believe that I'm a victor and this temptation isn't gonna win anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home