Saturday, May 09, 2009

Hi all.. Just felt really refreshed after yesterday's Lifecon thanksgiving dinner. I really thank God for the people that I've met both in LifeCon and SAJC itself. So many different people.. And many of them always bring a smile to my face. People like my classmates, my SFC friends, Eleora, Jem, Matt, the mentors, Rebekah and the J1s... And I really miss those times during EW/LC, when I would ask Eleora if I should fast the lunch or dinner (since she knew the menu), doing 40 Day P&F with Samuel and Jem (when my coffee addiction started), and going crazy with Rach over the Easter week artefacts. (=

I think this journey has been really wonderful.. Because of the struggles that we face, we turn to God even more and through these times, He has spoken to me-- through people, through His word, through songs. And it's so amazing because it just speaks at the right situations when I don't know what to do. Or even, when I am so discouraged or tired that I really feel like giving up. He has mould me in character.

Thank You for Your love, Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home