Friday, March 27, 2009

EW/LC meeting today. Thank God that I don't have to wake up early tomorrow.. Got service learning (something like CIP). We're going to Metta school to teach Primary Math.

Speaking of which, I failed my math. My parents were okay with it.. and I told them that it was because I didn't study much, hoping that they won't be that worried.
-------------------------------------------------

EW/LC is like ending soon.. My parents have grown to become more supportive of what I am doing, especially my mum. I don't know why but I'm really touched. Before that, she was quite discouraging. But now when we talk about what has been happening in my school life and how God has touched me, she would affirm me. I really love the smile on her face as she hear me share. Anyway, the meeting today left me amazed.. During the time of prayer and worship, I wondered, "If just like this can leave me so overwhelmed with joy, how would heaven be like?" Even as EW/LC ends, my walk with God does not. There's still a long way to go, but I know I can trust Him to bring me through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home