Tuesday, March 03, 2009

My Greatest Love is You

Every new day, Your glory unfolds
Filling my eyes with Your treasures untold
The beauty of holiness brings worship anew
My greatest love is You

Call me deeper into Your grace
The river that flows from the holy place
Wash over me, cleansing me through
My greatest love is You
------------------------------------------

Just a song that just popped into my head. I am reminded of how I should anticipate every day-- to see Jesus glorified, His mercy magnified.
As some would have known how I struggled to serve God in the position where He wanted me to be in, they would love to know how God blessed me in my service. We had to rush proposals for easter week the other day, and God provided what I need. Especially the energy for Monday, since I was rushing the proposal almost the whole weekend and GP presentation. Struggled to go to school that day. Cause I was reasoning with myself, "Even if you go, you'd still sleep. What's the purpose of going then?" So I asked God that I will not fall asleep during lessons, and I did not.
It's beautiful, you know.. How Jesus loves us so much. Even though we grumble about things because we can't see the full picture of things. I'm amazed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home