Saturday, February 21, 2009

I woke up this morning feeling like I've slept for a week.

Yesterday was good, in a way. Lessons ended at 1230 and went for Subway with Evelyn, Chesed and Rach. It felt like a small getaway to me. A time to take a breather. Maybe sometimes I need to take a breather from myself too.. Cause' I just feel that I'm depressing myself sometimes. And I don't think I'm being friendly to myself.. Anyway, I find myself walking into mentors' room recently because it's one of the places which makes me feel like school is pretty distant. Haha. The place is just so homely that I can just fall asleep there.
Rach commented that she has been around people too much recently. I feel so too. Really need a getaway.. God, help me. To live rather than just survive, even when I don't feel like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home