Wednesday, February 18, 2009

we lift up our hands

You are who You are,
No matter where I am.

Perhaps it was a small storm, but the storm was real. I know I struggled to ask for Your will to be done.. And God.. truth be told, You are the God who helps me in my struggles. And during these times, I have been really encouraged by people's affirmation. When Jeremy told me I was mature to give up something I really wanted. When Joe told me he sees a servant heart in me. Which I believe God had the same sentiments. Because I think that half the time, I'm beating up myself for being 'selfish'. I guess as I'm typing these out, I have a clearer picture of what it means to be worth something in the eyes of a King- to be the apple of His eye.
And I'm really glad that I decided not to aud for LifeCon in the end. EW needs people and I'm excited about it too.. More importantly, I'll be happier to offer the service that God wants from me.. Rather than I serving myself.. Ironic huh.

It's been great serving God anyway. For the 40 Day P&F booklet which came out yesterday evening! =D I was fretting a little about distribution but people keep telling me to 'be still' indirectly today! (thr MW, scripture reading, devotion...) Indeed, the supernatural thing about God is that He can give you peace even when you are in times of anxiety. (: And distribution has been good so far! Better than I thought. Really. I dont even have my copy cause' I keep giving it to others. (=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home