Sunday, February 15, 2009

Just came back from celebrating Valentine's Day with gfs.

Today's sermon was about BGR.. Part two. I didn't know they have so much to talk about. And I guess the best part was the sharing by Matthias and his wife. I mean, one of the best lesson you can learn from is people's experiences. And I really admire them for their honest and open sharing. I guess, BGR is really more than what we really think it is. Like if you start at younger age, there will still be drastic changes in yourself and the other party. Sometimes and quite suddenly, you'd find that your dream guy changed. Even though many people like to say that the hope of "your first to be your last" is dim, I want to have a relationship that pleases God.. Anyway, I think we had one of the most interesting and open cell discussion. Haha.
Met the girls at Clarke Quay for dinner. We were like suffering from eating mexican but I managed to clear my whole plate. Good tortilla but not worth the price. I like the green hot sauce though the colour looks disgusting for appetite. Settled down at some open-air bar and shared some drinks. Good time catching up as some of us talked about how school life can be quite suffocating. Personally, I catch myself studying as though as I am on holiday trip.. I guess I need to start studying hard. But I really enjoy serving more. Guess I have to deal about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home