Thursday, December 18, 2008

Since youth camp, I don't feel like I have had a decent rest. I am already up at 7 plus now for no reason. Something within me isn't ticking well. I can't eat well either. )= I should include good appetite when I say grace.

MyHope Singapore.
Thank God for the party. Joe's new house was done just on time, and we had many friends during the party. I believe the whole cell is really glad to see Andrew and Abby. (: I think the party was quite fun. (: And I'm glad to see Sam, HZ, Cher and Jassy. Thank you guys for coming! Really appreciated it and I hope you had fun!

Sentosa trip.
Most fruitful trip for me because I finally dare to float on my own. And we had a good time playing. We watched a bad movie though, worst I've ever seen. Haha. Headed for dinner with sophia and some of the 4E3 people. And swing! (:
---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Dudley and Iris for being there. I really needed that listening ear.
Thank You Lord for always being there and guiding my footsteps patiently as I wobble half the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home