Wednesday, December 03, 2008

It's your year!

My eyes grow bigger as they talk about what we're going to do as one SFC. And I don't want to miss it. My heart yearns for great fellowship during this camp that will unite and truly bond the whole of SFC, without any monarchies or ranks. But as one children of God. I believe that's God's desire for us. To equip us and help us to be effective as one in our service.
Maybe I have been thinking more of 'Oh no, what am I going to do?' and forgotten about the fact that we are facing this all as one. I think it's a good reminder for me. Meanwhile, there will be a lot of liaising with others so I hope that we will meet with good and fast response. (: Somehow, it's easy to me cause' I've not went through it. I hope that even if stones appear along the way, I will use them as stepping stones.

When I start to tear one day, please remind me of what I said in this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home