Thursday, November 20, 2008

Guitar lesson yesterday. Thank you Jeremy for taking time off to teach us, even though you won't see this. It went quite fast and to me, I'm advancing faster than the guitar lesson we had in Sec2. Haha. We tried playing 'Still' and Jeremy told us to play for one of the mentors. We tried to sing louder than the playing so it will sound like things flow and it's good. Haha! Well, practising makes perfect. Guess I should keep some time aside for personal practice. And I feel quite sad and happy that I have not started on my revision yet. Sad because I know I will suffer later. Happy because I am not studying. =D

Meet up with choir seniors and we sat in for the choir practice. Mr Liew never changed. Haha. The way he teaches and stuff. Makes me wanna join in. I miss all the cheek-bones-up, sit-up-straight and Altos battling with Sopranos. Haha!


The seniors after SYF


Dudley Lin, our mighty Bass with his piano cover scarf.


One of Mr Liew's tactics: Throwing chairs


Meetup with some of the seniors.. One year later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home