Monday, November 17, 2008

it took a dream to wake me up

Recce to Navigators HQ for SFC camp today. Short trip, but the place looks pretty pleasant because it has a swing. (: The kind of swing that will be at my house's garden when I grow old. But I always wanted mine wooden with varnish that glimmers under the sun. Haha, I'm learning to dream. Sam left us and we went to Bedok for lunch. Really nice kway chap there, esp the pig stomach. I think I should get Janice to appreciate this with me, cause she's probably the only one who likes this kinda stuff (based on my assumption that she likes pig liver). I wish I lived at Bedok, then I'd have good food everyday. =D Anyway, I've thought of some really funny games for the camp, I had to keep myself from laughing while brainstorming on the bus.
Left to meet some cell members. Joe has been teaching us this game called Oasis and it's really fun. I think he can go and open board game shop already. I especially like werewolf even if we're going to play it a million times. And the tunnel game too, when we play with Wanhui and she just exposes that I'm lying by my facial expression. Haha. After reading Smarts' post, I really think that yeah, I'm grateful for a cell like BFC. People who listen, support, play etc.
Meet-up with P6 clique soon! Excited cause it's been going 5 years since we met! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home