Thursday, October 02, 2008

this is my heart's desire, to live for you

Sometimes I'm ashamed to admit that I'm quite idealistic but doing nothing about what I believe in. I disappoint myself greatly because of that.

I really don't understand what I'm doing because everything seems meaningless to me right now. But there are some things that I just have to do that seems meaningless. But at the same time, I lose sight of my goal. And some things that I know is meaningful but either doesn't do much or never doing anything about it.

I don't know if you understand. But I just want to organise my thoughts down here a little.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
My answer to all these is prayer and willingness. Because I'm weak. Laziness sets in and etc.
I have all my ambitions and strategies. But they all may fail me. I've been taught that change is constant, but they forgot that one thing doesn't change. God doesn't, His will doesn't, His love doesn't.
I have friends who are troubled about life. But we just can't find the solution for their problems.
The best I can do is pray.

This is what I have been thinking and observing. Just for thoughts. (:

Anyway, a well-spent holiday. Right after my paper ended yesterday, went to meet some cell members at minds cafe. Boardgaming craze just went on and on. I miss the terrace part of vivo. Good old memories with friends there. Today, had a good 'reunion' with old school people. We watched 'The House Bunny'. It's the funniest chic flick that I think we kept laughing throughout the whole show. Quite a new storyline, really worth watching if you're a girl. I don't know about guys. Haha. Met up with dud and Mr Lim too. Been so long since we met Mr Lim lar. A really good teacher who always shares more than 'required'. (:

Great time but my desire to disconnect from the urban world for a moment still unfulfilled.. Only during sleep time, I guess.


credits to Iris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home