Friday, September 12, 2008

a friend loves at all times



This post is dedicated to my dearest (not) Li RuiMin. (:

I've been wanting to post this on the day you're going to leave. Sorry for delaying it until now. )= Btw, that's a really nice picture with Letitia's stoning face behind. (:
Friend, it must be tough to leave everything in Singapore, the wonderful food, wonderful people like me. (I can hear some of them saying it's good that you left me behind. (; ) By the way, they are still bullying me so don't you worry. Haha. Hope that as you continue to learn Cantonese, things will go well for you and the people there sounds nice according to your description. This is a time when you learn to be stronger so cherish all the experiences that you can learn from. I'm glad for you that you don't have to sit for Promos (haha!) and strive hard for dance alright! I believe all of us are rooting for you. We'd keep you updated about PW. Haha! And if EMCC replies, we'd celebrate via msn. I miss you already. (: See you in like 5 years time? If you're coming back for celeb and stuff, must tell us! I'd make sure I send it to the whole class this time. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home