Saturday, August 23, 2008

there is joy for me to take


'Koped' from sophia.

Yesterday.... some of us went for CP, distributing cereal and stuff. It was quite fun, and at one unit we met this girl who was from Philippines, and here for vacation. She's so sweet. I wish Chesed was there to talk to her. Haha. I think it's quite interesting. We did not finish the whole block but just on a few storeys, we met many different people.
Today is the heartstrings walk. I can't wait for it. (:

Today, I was reading this commentary and it talked about joy and perspectives. I don't quite know how to express the bit of bitterness that I feel sometimes within me. Not too long ago, I remember asking my friend, "Do you think we are sad easily?" His prayer answered my question. God will help us to lead victorious lives! How vulnerable we are.. how weak we feel.. He will be my joy because He is with me. All the time. We don't have to feel His presence, we just need to know and trust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home