Sunday, August 10, 2008

i love singapore! (:


(:::: BFC 08'
(adding SOPHIA AND YEOMEI (sorry i forgot to mention you guys), chuichui, fiona and sherman inside, we will then be a complete chicken rice.
yes without you guys we are like chicken rice without chicken.)

I know you guys are touched by my mushy lines. Haha! But it's truly what I believe the cell feels. You know, God continues to bring our lost sheeps back and I don't know how to thank Him. All I can say is.. I'm really grateful and exploding with joy? (:
I think this National Day is the most meaningful one I ever had. I used to think watching parade is ultra boring.. but when you watch with your friends and family, it's just so different. The atmosphere is like LIVE right where you are standing/sitting/snoring. Firstly, we had a really great sermon to begin with which got me thinking of something that happened not long ago. And then we welcomed our adults who were back from visiting residents around. It was just so great, welcoming them with a radiant smile and they go, "I feel like a VIP!" =D Then there was the prayer which me and this leader made on the stage, and we were like encouraging each other in our seats one min and the next we did it. (: Then cell went to serve the adults with the buffet and it was really fun cause we were all so busy. Some of us stayed behind to help auntie sweep the floor. And we had this really funny conversation.. "If my mum saw me doing this, she'd go, why I don't see you doing that at home??" Hehe. (:

Happy belated birthday to Charis and Dong. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home